Tuesday 23 March 2010

"I'll have the Penne All' Arribiata." "You'll need a tray."

Friday found us once again in Bolton. I was bored and gatecrashed lunch with my parents, and decided to try a new Italian place called Prosecco (not actually new, just a revamp, anyway)
As per, I had the penne all'arribiata and gave a few pieces to Theo. It was quite spicy but that didn't stop Theo from chomping away at the pieces of pasta. He rubbed sauce all over his face, but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures.

On saturday we headed off to a friend's house for cheese and wine and Theo had a few plain crackers and a bite of cracker with cheese on it. it was gorgonzola. I have a feeling that I did a bad thing giving him blue cheese, but it was a tiny wee bit and I think it mostly ended up on his top.
He did like it though. (Ha Mike! He likes blue cheese! In. Your. Face.)
He also munched through a stick of cucumber which went down a treat, but I think that may be because he is still teething badly and it was cool on his gums.
After he had had a bit of a munch I put a bit of houmous on the stick he was holding and that confused him a bit, but in a good way because he sucked all the houmous off.

He had nothing new on Sunday, though he tried his damnedest to chew through the box of Mike's easter egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment